HOW TO ZIP A DRESS/GOWN
- First make sure the dress is on and held in the position where you feel comfortable.
- When you start to zipper the dress, make sure that there are no hanger straps and/or strings in the zipper's way.
- You can do one of two things:
- You can attach the hook-n-eye first and start to zipper
- Or you can zipper it up and then attach the hook-n-eye
If you are having a hard time zipping it, you can always rub a bar of soap or zipper wax on the teeth of the zipper to help ease and lubricate