- All products are delivered after multiple quality checks. Raas does not sell sub standard or duplicate products. We procure our raw materials & merchandise from the best in the market.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal, dry-clean.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.
Over the past decades, Mother Earth has sustained enduring damage from our reckless fashion and lifestyle choices. The damage is so significant that at this juncture we are forced to think beyond sustainability.As an eco-sensitive and evolving fashion brand, Raas realizes that regenerative practices are the way forward. And to reverse the existent damage, changes should begin at the grassroots. Raas aims to make significant leaps in this direction by supporting the communities and eco-system at the fundamental level. Our efforts begin right from our manufacturing unit and extend to every aspect of the business. Read on to find out about the different steps we take to realize our vision of sustainability.
FAIR WAGES AND WORKING CONDITIONS
We believe that satisfied and happy employees are the backbone of a successful business. As an ethically responsible fashion brand, all our employees receive fair wages. They work in safe and secure environments, and we give them ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are proud of the fact our intricate and artisan-quality designs are a class apart from the mass-produced stuff plaguing markets. Our outfits boast grandeur, finesse, and unique aesthetic quality because they are handmade. More importantly, choosing to use handmade allows us to support the livelihood of skilled artisans and keep traditional crafts alive.
We focus on eco-friendly practices at every level to minimize our environmental impact. Using organic fabrics and reducing fabric wastage, we aim to reduce our carbon footprint. We also use eco-friendly packaging and minimize the use of resources.