Customize order / pre order
For customize order (cost extra) and pre order items please allow 4 to 8 weeks for us to make it and get it to your door.
We provide side fitting/sleeves attachment -if possible for gown,dresses,and blouses. We provide lehenga/gown length/waist alteration if needed (extra charge).
IF YOU NEED ALTERATION YOU MAY MENTION ON CHECKOUT NOTE OR
CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP ON +1 (630) 407 7419.
- All products are delivered after multiple quality checks. Raas does not sell sub standard or duplicate products. We procure our raw materials & merchandise from the best in the market.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal, dry-clean.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are liable to have discrepancies – which make a piece unique.